The fire started at around 10:00 PM last night and smoldered through the night and into the morning. “We’re lucky to still be standing,” the owner says.
What blossomed was a shelter that not only met the needs of the homeless in the area but provided a helping hand to others in Tulsa, and even families from outside the state.
The City of Sapulpa has announced a water service interruption while they work to repair a water main and replace a fire hydrant.
“This order does little other than place an unnecessary burden on working families when they can least afford it.”
Officials are advising residents in the CCRWD2 to bring water to a full, rolling boil for one minute before ingesting.
The bill was met with equal parts chuckling and head-scratching, but not everyone is amused.
Vogt alerted the community via Facebook this morning with a photo of the home in flames and a single sentence: “My house and tool truck are gone!”
See some of our favorite photos we’ve received of the current ice and snow storms making their way through. And send us yours!
This youth group with big hearts has joined in with others to help welcome those who need shelter to the Sapulpa Elks Lodge for the next several days.
In the interest of the safety of our carriers, we will not be printing a newspaper this weekend but will make the Digital Edition available for free.