Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can’t I log in to your site?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I update my email address or other personal information?
- Can I update my credit card?
- How do I reset my password?
- Can I purchase a gift subscription for someone else?
Why can’t I log in to your site?
Check your browser’s security settings. Our membership software won’t work if you’ve disabled 3rd-party cookies. Either change your settings or use another browser.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Log in to your account and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions menu item.
Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Yes. Log in to your account to make these changes.
Can I update my credit card?
Yes. Log in to your account, add the new card and click Update my credit card.
How do I reset my password?
Passwords are not required for your membership account. Instead, visit our sign in form, enter your email address and click Send sign in link. We’ll send you an email with a link that you can click to sign in. The link can only be used once and expires after 24 hours.
If you prefer to create a password, you can do so after you sign up for a membership. If you ever need to reset your password, click this link, enter your email address, and then click send me reset instructions. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once. If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
Can I gift a subscription?
Yes. It’s easy to gift a digital subscription:
You will be prompted to enter the gift recipient’s name and email address, the delivery date, a personalized message, and your payment information. The gift recipient will receive an email with a link to activate their gift. If a physical address is required, the gift recipient will have the opportunity to enter it when they activate the gift.
Keep in mind that you’re purchasing a one-time gift for the selected term (e.g. month or year). The gift recipient will be responsible for adding a payment method before the next renewal period if they’d like to continue with the subscription.