Good morning! Welcome to the Sunday Timeloop, the subscribers-only newsletter brought to you by Sapulpa Times that catches you up on what you might’ve missed last week, and helps you prepare for the week ahead.
News you need to know now
😎 Weather Check: Hope your week is going well. Looks like today is going to be a bright and sunny one, with a high of 61, and we may have seen the last of the really cold temps for the year, according to some meteorologists who shall not be named, in case they’re mistaken.
The news you need to know
- ☀️ Weather Check for Thanksgiving Week: Rain for Sunday and Monday, a mixture of sun and clouds throughout the rest of the week, high in the 50s to the high 40s for the Thanksgiving weekend.
- ? Chicks with Strings will be the first live music session at the Route 66 Christmas Chute this year, today from 2pm to 5pm at the Live Music Stage at the corner of Water and Route 66.
- ☕️ Free Hot Chocolate on Monday and Tuesday this week at the Christmas Chute. Get the other events happening this week at the events calendar on the Route 66 Christmas Chute website.
If you only read one story today, make it this one
What else you might’ve missed this week:
What to watch for next week:
- Where can you get the best deals at the Christmas Chute?
- Find out which downtown business comes full circle in their new location.
- Meet the Sapulpa woman who ran the New York City Marathon!
Did you enjoy this email? Do you think someone else might? Send them a Digital subscription as a gift! Just $4.99 a month! Sign up today.