Help support Sapulpa’s only local news outlet and keep local journalism alive. Subscribe to Sapulpa Times for just $4.99 a month.
Creek county Commissioner, District 1:
- Newt Stephens (incumbent) – 60.61% (1,799)
- Rick Anderson – 39.39% (1,169)
Creek County Commissoner, District 3:
- Jarrod Whitehouse – 71.07% (1,960)
- Roger Smith – 28.93% (798)
Creek County Treasurer
- Don Engle – 54.48% (4,583)
- Jeff Sparks – 45.17% (3,771)
Creek County Assessor
Formerly held by Janell Enlow, who announced she would not be seeking another term.
- Haley Anderson – 52.34% (4,300)
- Wendy Murray – 27.79% (2,283)
- Dena Shobe – 19.88% (1,633)
State Senator, District 12
- Todd Gollihare – 71.24% (4,750)
- Rob Ford – 28.76% (1,918)
State Representative, District 29
- Kyle Hilbert – 85.09% (3,116)
- Rick Parris – 14.91% (546)
Other notable state election results:
- Governor Stitt won the Republican Seat, will face Democrat Joy Hofmeister in November.
- Senator James Lankford won the GOP Primary, will face Democrats either Madison Horn or Jason Bollinger, and Libertarian Kenneth Blevins and Independent Michael Delaney in November.
- The State Superintendent race will go to a runoff on August 23rd for GOP candidates Ryan Walters and April Grace. The winner of that runoff will face Democrat Jena Nelson in November.
- Incumbent Cindy Byrd has earned another term as State Auditor after being challenger Steve McQuillen.
- Todd Russ barely missed winning the GOP nomination for State Treasurer outright, getting 49% of the votes. He’ll face Clark Jolley in an August runoff.
- Incumbent State Labor Commissioner Leslie Osborne will face Sean Roberts in an August runoff.
- Kem David and Todd Thomsen will advance to the runoff in August for State Corporation Commissoner.